|Products Optical Surface Profilers Laser Interferometers Semiconductor Systems Stage Position Metrology Testing & Certification Services||
Large Aperture Systems
ZYGO's Large Aperture Systems offer the unique capability to maintain two independent metrology cavities; one of the nominal interferometer aperture (4") and the other a choice of one of four beam expander diameters (12", 18" 24" and 32"). When configured with the proper accessories the Large Aperture Systems can be used to measure both surface form and transmitted wavefront quality.
Large Aperture Systems consist of...
• The interferometer mainframe (Verifire™ XPZ, QPZ, ATZ, MST or wavelength shifting mainframe)
• MUX cube (switchable mirror assembly)
• Beam Expander (available as 12", 18", 24" or 32" diameter)
• Phase measuring receptacle (for 12" and 18" systems; 24" and 32" utilize wavelength shifting mainframes and do not require a PMR)
• Reference optics - transmission and reference flats as required depending on the optical configuration
• Mounts - Mounts for the reference optics and test optics are available
The Large Aperture System components can be purchased separately from the interferometer mainframe. Contact your AMETEK Germany representative for assistance in configuring the system to meet your metrology needs.
Contact AMETEK GermanyPlease use this form to contact Ametek Germany. We will direct your message to the appropriate person for prompt attention.
** You may withdraw this consent at any time using the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any page on this web site.
Contact AMETEK Germany
× Enter the email address you would like to unsubscribe from future contact...